Thursday, February 5, 2009

What A Winter Its Been










We have had more snow this winter than any I can remember! My last posting told of all our snow days from school before Christmas. The week we went back to school after Christmas, we had 2 more snow days in the same week. Last week we had yet another snow day and yes, that means, OFF from school!! And then, that Ol' Ground Hog predicts another 6 WEEKS of WINTER!!!! We've been buried. BUT - THERE IS HOPE!

Jake told me this morning that everyday another minute is added to our day light time. We are just beginning to see Spring around the corner. But I won't jinx that since its a mere 4 degrees this morning.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I am so glad you posted a new! It was 20 this morning here. BRRRRR! I can't imagine 4! I hope the family is doing well. And I hope you are enjoying school this year, especially, all those days off! If you haven't read my blog this week, you should go and do that!!! :)

Patti said...

Susan,
A new blog to read..woohoo! I love the pictures. Will all these snow days mean a longer school year? Enjoy cozying up together indoors in front of the new TV.