Sunday, June 28, 2009

Garden Totems


Our neighbor Kathy is a Master Gardener and she has been creating these unique "garden totems" that she makes out of ceramic plates, cups, teapots, vases and whatever else that will come together to create an interesting design.
I loved the teapot that now sits in my garden near the tomato plants...but, I actually got this one for my mother and until I see her next, I will continue to enjoy its violent presence here with us. I couldn't decide between the teapot and the blue glass totem so I purchased both. I love blue glass and it called to me as soon as I saw it.

Kathy's gardens are beautiful and these totems are a perfect extension of the beautiful blooms that brighten up the neighborhood every spring, summer and fall.




1 comment:

Leslie said...

Wow, those are pretty neat. Looks like they would be fun to make. Thanks for updating! Only 2 weeks to go. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.